It must be recognized that all specific duties cannot be listed and that responsibilities will change
accordingly as the need arises.
- Responsible for daily operations of range ball recovery utilizing both mechanical and/ or hand
machinery and equipment.
- Responsible for the collection of, organization of, and cleanliness of all range baskets used for ball
transportation according to policies and procedures established by management.
- Help keep all working areas attractive, neat and clean free of trash and waste.
- Responsible for washing the range balls to maintain their cleanliness and usability.
- Follow procedures for proper opening and closing of the cart and range operations.
- Keep the outside area uncontested, neat, and clean. Do not allow carts to clog passage area,
arrange them neatly after having been used.
- Inspect the condition of golf carts with specific attention to their cleanliness and appearance.
- Responsible for cart cleanliness, cart supplies, cart condition and fueling. As well as the rotation of
golf carts to ensure uniform usage amongst the fleet.
- Assist golf shop personnel in the tournament setup of golf carts and range operations.
- Refer all major problems/complaints to a manager and/or assistant manager.
- Follow procedures in management of the cart.
- Perform other duties as required.
Flexible availability including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
Must be able to clearly communicate to other Team Members.
Must be able to frequently lift and carry up to 70 lbs
Minimum Age 16
Ability to Stand 6-8 Hours
A positive attitude while on the job is also essential.
About the Company
The golf cart attendant works closely with the Assistant and Golf Professional on the outside golf operations to assure a smooth transition for members and their guest around the club. Primary responsibility falls on service to members, cart cleanliness, staging, and storing.
The Cart Attendant must have excellent listening skills and an eagerness to provide excellent service. Must be flexible in meeting the varying scheduling needs of the Club and may be required to work additional hours than scheduled, if necessary. Cart Attendants must be neat and well-groomed in accordance to Country Club’s Team Member standards.
This position requires a highly self-motivated individual who can work with minimal supervision and interact with members at a high-level.